Saturday, January 7, 2017

2017

A new year, yes a new year and I wonder what lays before us in the coming months . We have made plans for 2017, not all set in stone, but we are working on the shell and filling in the gaps. Foremost in my mind is that our plans may not be God's plans and so we will pray that He will go before us and pave the way so if we have to make adjustments we will be geared towards doing this. I certainly hope for a better year for us this year, one where at the end of it we can look back in relief and say 'that was a good year'.... like they might say about a good wine.  I think friends and family must be getting tired of our gripes, tears and our fears from one year to the next and looking back recently I think the last time we had a year of any substance was in 2010. Of course there have been moments of happiness and joy and many of them have been shared with close family and friends. Our lives would be empty and dismal without people to share moments with and I am truly grateful we have those special people to do this with.

So bring on 2017, we are hopefully ready for you....

No comments:

Post a Comment