Saturday, March 29, 2014

#100happydays...more photos

I am so enjoying doing this and I believe that by so doing it is making me look at life with new eyes.  I notice things more intently and am always on the lookout for something different, something I may not have seen before or thought about before.  I thought I was a lot further along than I am, but that's okay because it just means that it gives me more time at doing something that I am loving.  Here are photo's 26 - 50...

Organ donor letter

Todd eating the chips he pinched 

The windmill we have that Johan loves so much

Weeds growing along the roadside

NiQi on Valentine's Day

Sun peeking out after so much rain

Loving the photo's that keep me close to my family

NiQi's piano playing always music to my ears

Raindrops hanging from the fruit

Molly and Barney enjoying a walk in the grass

A hot steamy bath after almost 30 hours without power

Titan growing by the day

Reading a good book

Being able to post on my blog

A heron perching and watching me as I filled the horses water trough

hoping all socks washed still have a partner

Home Sweet Home

Enjoying a mug cake, sheer indulgence

Mushrooms growing in the garden

Rolo and Smokey playing outside

Mushrooms galore after the rains

Happy to have gas when the power was off

Tea and visit with Mary from 'The Hood'

Reminiscing again about my childhood home

Celebration time for my mum's birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment