Friday, November 29, 2013

Good News

Today was to be Johan's last day on the job and after going in to work yesterday and suddenly finding 96 calls logged in for processing and sorting, he probably thought he could do with some time off...

Not so for him as he was called urgently to HR early this morning and presented with an extension of his contract for a further 3 months.  I told him not to worry and to leave praying up to me, and look where it has got him!!!!!  Once again we thank God for graciously looking after us and providing for our needs....and this time it is in writing so nothing verbal that no one will react on.

Oh no, I just realized there is no holiday for me either as I STILL have to get up before the crack of dawn and I STILL have to pack him lunch every day...oh well who's complaining?  Not me....

No comments:

Post a Comment