Saturday, November 23, 2013

Work Contract...null and void

So the bad news from yesterday I decided to do a separate blog for...not wanting to spoil my excitement of shopping....

While NiQi and I were still in town, I received an email on my phone from Johan....devastation nation that we live in, Johan was handed a final cheque yesterday and told his services have been terminated!!!!!  This after just a couple of weeks ago, while keeping the factory running during the nationwide strike for higher wages, he was told that his contract will be extended.

So it is back to square one, looking for something else, sending in his CV, waiting for calls, checking for e-mails, writing aptitude tests, hoping and praying.  Johan and I always look at this in different ways and it is okay to differ...  I go purely on the faith route..... prayer, trust, belief and faith.  Johan does too - to a degree and then he switches over to reality.  Reality in his age, reality in his race and colour, reality in shortage of positions available to people with these criteria and it takes all of my willpower and prayer to get him to change his thinking.  You won't know what I am talking about unless you have been in the same position and I pray that you never are, because it is a terrible way to live being unsure of tomorrow, especially when you know you have a daughter dependent upon you for her life and survival.  So all our prayer warriers out there, I am asking you to join us in an answer to our prayers for provision of work and a decent salary that will cover our basic costs. we have been in this position before, on more than one occasion and every time, God in His graciousness provides in His time.....Faith is what we have.....



1 comment:

  1. Am praying for a miracle - several actually - for you xx

    ReplyDelete