Monday, February 10, 2014

#100happydays

At last...at last...at last....
Our internet is back up and running after almost 2 weeks.  You don't know how frustrating it has been for us not having proper connections to the outside world and I've missed blogging all our news....so here goes with as much as I am able to remember.   :0

There is a link on the web to be found at #100happydays.com which I signed up to after seeing a friend on Facebook participating in it.  The idea is to see if you can consciously find 100 consecutive days to post on Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr something about that day that makes you happy. The thought behind it is that after 100 days your life should have changed enough for you  find peace, joy, happiness and a slower pace of life...in other words you can find time to stop and smell the roses.  I am almost a quarter of the way through it now and I am finding it no end of fun.  I actually consciously think every day of what I am going to post and it is amazingly easy to find something...I may just continue past 100 days just for the fun of it.

Here are some of the photo's I have put up so far....

watching the horses walk up to drink water...

freshly baked muffins for Johan's lunch box...

seeing the sunrise early in the morning...

gorgeous flower on one of the cactii...

catching up with my best friend...

Rolo playing outside...

beautiful clouds in a blue blue sky...

weaver nests in one of the Jacaranda trees...

the tortoise and bunny sharing together...

Molly a year ago, now her 1st  birthday...

generic of Oreos...yummy...

lovebirds enjoying the palm fronds...

milkshake shared with NiQi...

My hubby, Johan...

'save the date' card from my niece...

hadeda's in our garden...

NiQi's home after a weekend away...

colour in our garden...

screensaver on my phone...

bar one squares...mmm...

burning my colour changing candle...

for Johan, Matthew, Jess and NiQi...

No comments:

Post a Comment