Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Baking Biscuits

I'm not going to let the dips and outages of the internet get me down at all....I must just get cracking with blogging as it allows me and when it is off then I will carry on with my day....

Johan's sister has a delicious recipe for biscuits which she often makes...it is definitely one of those 'moreish' biscuits - the more you taste, the more you want to eat.  Some time back she gave me the recipe and I decided I may as well try baking them myself.

Well mine didn't come out quite as big as hers do, but it may have something to do with how I flatten the mix before it goes into the oven to bake as mine are a little thicker than hers are too....but they are definitely 'moreish'.

I thought that this is a nice enough biscuit, together with my Crispie Family Favourites...also 'moreish' to pack up as singles and sell for NiQi's fund.  I have packaging already so must work on some labeling and then we will see how they go...

                                      





No comments:

Post a Comment