Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Cell Phone over heating!!!!

I have found of late that my cell phone has taken to over heating and then freezing....not in the cold state but the doesn't want to do a darn thing state and I'm not sure why that is.

I have been desperately trying to delete some of the 'stuff' off it, but as fast as I try, I seem to accumulate more.  I do tend to use my phone for most things technical these days as I usually have it attached to me...except when I am working outside as I am afraid that with all my bending down and up again that it may just slip out of my hand or pocket and into either a pile of horse manure or a water trough....and those are the times let me tell you that most people will try to contact me in some way or another.  My phone will be silent all day, but the minute I walk outside it becomes a hive of activity....

My biggest problem is my 'Gallery' which is just bulging with pictures and information...photos taken with the camera, downloads from e-mails, whatsapp images and videos and things that have been 'bluetoothed' to my phone....what do I do with all of them???  I start off with a bang, pressing delete over and over again as I want to make double and triple sure that I'm not going to delete something I actually want or need to keep, but I soon get bored and then stop the whole process...just to find a couple of days later that my phone has grown a little more in just a few short hours.  I don't have a place in the 'clouds'  and I really don't feel like opening one either.  I have enough folders and memory sticks already without doing that too and then I would probably be having to think up yet another password that I am more than likely to forget and end up changing the one I can't remember to another that will slip my mind...lol



So for now, every now and then I take it apart, let it cool down and then put it back together again....

No comments:

Post a Comment