Wednesday, December 11, 2013

To Do Lists

Over the years I have drawn up 'to do lists'....sometimes for me and sometimes for Johan. Okay okay ...I have learnt my lesson as far as making up lists for Johan as I discovered that men keep their own list in their mind which they work on in their own time, and what appears on my list for him is not anywhere near what is on his...lol.

For anyone who has been close to us over the last eight years, they will know that I had a list for Johan that I wanted to have done before the end of the year and let me tell you that the list is still stuck in the inside of one of our kitchen cupboard doors and there are only one or two items that have been crossed off it... I guess I should have specified which year I wanted to see completion in shouldn't I. Hehe

Anyway I have been looking forward to this time for a month or so now as there are a number of jobs I keep looking at and want done and what better time than when I am on my own with no one breathing down my neck and I can just get on with it. Once it's done, it's done...lol

So with NiQi away and Johan also leaving this morning for KZN, I am alone at last to get on with my list.....sadly after just one day I have realized that I may just have bitten off more than I can chew with all I want to get done. I am nowhere near half way with my first job and this morning I imagined I would be finished and looking back on my days productivity. Oh well tomorrow is a new day and when the sun rises I plan to be outside already so I can get cracking on completing that job list....

No comments:

Post a Comment